Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.
Here are nine tips for interacting with people with autism ...
1. Please don't hate their shield.
2. Try not to stare.
3. Never talk about that person.
4. No sad faces about them, please.
5. They are inside bodies that work differently - be patient.
6. They are real. They are not shells with no inhabitants.
7. Let them be the best them they can be.
8. Try to help them, not control them.
9. Raise hope to give them better futures. Help them to aim high.